WHAT TO DO TO FIX A CELL PHONE THAT WON’T TURN ON?
Fixing a phone that won’t turn on doesn’t take a DIY ace. Indeed, the origin of this kind of problem must be hardware or software.
Your cell phone refuses to turn on for no apparent reason? Rest assured! World Mobile experts will help you find the best solution and show you how to fix a phone that won’t turn on.
To successfully troubleshoot a smartphone that does not turn on, you must start from the beginning all the possible causes that may have triggered the failure get all iphone parts from Maya Cellular Parts. That’s why we’re going to walk you through how to fix a phone that won’t turn on. However, if the problem persists, it is better to seek expert advice. Indeed, the search for the adequate solution to troubleshoot a smartphone that does not turn on is not always pleasant.
FIXING A PHONE THAT WON’T TURN ON: COMMON CAUSES
There are many common causes that prevent your phone from starting up. Want to fix a phone that won’t turn on? This problem does not mean that your smartphone is at the end of its life. Here are some possible reasons why it won’t turn on:
– Your phone is simply off, in standby mode, or frozen. Therefore, it does not turn on when you start it.
– Check if your battery is discharged before thinking of troubleshooting a smartphone that will not turn on. In this case, it is also possible that the problem comes from your charging cable or your adapter.
– Your phone crashes or hangs due to a corrupted operating system or bad software installed.
– Lint or dust can clog your phone, preventing it from working properly.
– The power button becomes damaged. So it can’t power on your phone. If not, before you fix a phone that won’t turn on , take a look at its connectors. Indeed, they can accumulate carbon which could take a false charge to your phone.
Here are some tips and tricks that can help you restart and troubleshoot a smartphone that won’t turn on.
TIPS FOR TROUBLESHOOTING YOUR PHONE
The tips that allow you to troubleshoot a smartphone that won’t turn on depend on the issue at hand. What can you do if you are faced with this type of running outage?
– Charging the battery for a few moments is the first thing to do to fix a phone that won’t turn on. This is why it must first be connected to a wall charger. If the problem is not yet resolved, try a second charger or try a different wall outlet.
– Force restarting the phone might also bring it back to life, as it might get stuck. To do this, press the power button for at least 10 seconds, and then turn it back on. Then, you should observe a startup logo that appears on your screen. Otherwise, it may be a hardware failure.
If your phone has just fallen into the water, you have to react very quickly to save it. First, you have to turn it off and remove the battery right away. Then take it apart and try to dry its components well. Finally, try to push it into a bowl of rice. Indeed, the latter can absorb moisture. By doing so, you can easily fix a phone that won’t turn on.
– If the screen of your phone remains black after having suffered a fall, you must therefore call a professional. So contact us as soon as possible to replace your screen.