REET (Rajasthan Eligibility Exam for Teachers) is an entrance exam for teacher recruitment in Rajasthan. The Department of Faculty Education Board Rajasthan administers this test once a year. It’s a state-level entrance test for students who want to pursue a career in education and want to work for the government.
For candidates from Rajasthan, REET 2022 will be held district-by-district. Candidates who pass the REET 2022 examination will be eligible to apply for TGT jobs in Rajasthan. The REET exam registration procedure began in the third week of November. Applicants that are interested in applying can do so.
REET Selection Process
The REET Selection Process 2022 will be divided into two sections. For their ultimate selection, applicants must pass both phases. These are the stages:
The Written Test
In REET there are two levels to write. In both the REET Level 1 and REET Level 2 examinations, a candidate must get a minimum of 60% of total marks in order to be declared qualified. The cutoff will, however, change depending on the number of openings, the number of candidates, and the complexity of the exam. Candidates are advised to go through the detailed REET syllabus before appearing for the written examination.
Interviewing is the Method of Selection
Applicants will advance to the interview phase if they qualify in both levels (level 1 and level 2) of the written test based on their preference.In order to obtain a spot on the merit list, applicants are urged to be confident and perform well in interviews. Once the interview process is completed, the selected students become certified State Government teachers.
Eligibility Criteria for Selection
- Applicants must be between the ages of 18 and 32 to apply for the examination.
- According to government guidelines, candidates in the reserved category would have their age reduced.
- Selection: With two years of experience, a primary teacher must have completed 10+2 with a minimum of 50% marks. D.EL.ED (Diploma in Elementary Education)
- A minimum of 50% in senior high school is necessary, as well as a four-year B.EI.Ed (Bachelor of Elementary Education).
- Applicants in their last year of D.EL.ED can also apply for the test.
- 2-year Special Education diploma with at least a 50 percent aggregate in senior high school.
- Applicants holding a 2-year Diploma in Elementary EducationD.EI.Ed can also apply for the test as undergraduates.
Vacancy Information Selection Process
The Rajasthan Board of Education (RBSE) in Ajmer is preparing to submit an official VIGYAPTI cum notification to hire around 21500 3rd grade teachers across the state. In REET 2015, around 15000 students from Class 1 to 5 and Class 6 to 8 were tested, and in REET 2022, 26000 students were tested. The qualified applicants for Level 1 and Level 2 3rd grade teacher must fill out online REET 2022 forms at www.education.rajasthan.gov.in, however kindly verify the fee, eligibility requirements, and age relaxation for SC/ ST/ OBC Girls/ Boys before registering. Before submitting an online application, candidates should ensure that they meet the minimal qualifying requirements.
Highlights of REET 2022
|Exam Name||Rajasthan Eligibility Examination for Teacher (REET)|
|Conducting Body||Board of Secondary Education, Rajasthan (BSER)|
|Exam Frequency||Once a year or as per vacancy|
|Exam Duration||150 minutes|
|Language||English and Hindi|
|Exam Purpose||Checking eligibility of the candidates for primary and upper primary levels|