Hello! Today time magazine readers we are providing all type of information after deep research work. You can also visit on other pages of our magazine. Today we are exploring the health issues just like obesity.
Obesity means an overweight body. Which is named fatness? The world obesity ratio is shocking 13% of adults within the world are obese. 39% of adults within the world are overweight. One in five children is overweight.
Body mass index best defines obesity. An individual’s height and weight determine his or her body mass index. The body mass index (BMI) equals an individual’s weight in kilograms (kg) divided by their height in meters (m) squared. An adult who features a BMI of 25-29.9 is overweight, and an adult who features a BMI over 30 is obese. An individual with a BMI of 18.5-24.9 features a normal weight. An individual is morbidly obese (extreme obesity) if his or her BMI is over 40.
The report of world health organization says that:
• Worldwide obesity has nearly built up since 1975.
• Obesity kills more people than underweight.
• 38 million children under the age of 5 were overweight in 2019.
• Obesity is preventable.
What causes obesity and overweight?
- Ingest Too Many Calories
Basic cause of overweight is an energy imbalance between calories consumed and calories expended.
Items that tend to extend the danger of weight gain include:
• Fast foods
• Fatty and processed meats
• Many dairy products
• Foods with added sugar,
• Foods containing hidden sugars,
• Sweetened juices, sodas, and alcoholic drinks
• processed, high carbohydrate foods, like bread and bagels
- Leading an inactive lifestyle
Many people lead away more sedentary lifestyle than their parents and grandparents did.
Some samples of sedentary habits include:
• working in an office instead of doing manual labor
• playing games on a computer rather than doing physical activities outside
• going to places by car rather than walking or cycling
Several studies have suggested that physical activity can help keep insulin levels stable which unstable insulin levels may cause weight gain. Today Time Magazine
- Lack of sleep is causes of obesity
Some research has suggested that missing sleep increases the danger of gaining weight and developing obesity.
When an individual doesn’t sleep enough, their body produces ghrelin, which may be a hormone that stimulates appetite. At an equivalent time, a scarcity of sleep also leads to a lower production of leptin, which may be a hormone that suppresses appetite.
- Medications and weight gain
Some medications also can cause weight gain. Consistent with the medical research some medication causes obesity
• Atypical antipsychotics, especially olanzapine, quetiapine, and risperidone
• Anticonvulsants and mood stabilizers, especially gabapentin
• Hypoglycemia medications, like tolbutamide
• Glucocorticoids for atrophic arthritis
• Some antidepressants
- Depression and anxiety is the silent explanation for obesity
Depression is the silent killer many people don’t know the overweighting reasons. Because when our mind isn’t in our control we do silly mistakes, we don’t care about our health; some people eat more and more during the tension. People don’t focus on their self this will be the cause of fatness, that’s why we lost our personality nobody can like us .people don’t know how anxiety effect how to manage stress. After the result we look sham full, and further we more eat and more look bad, must understand the situation and manage the anxiety.
Health is gift please care yourself and follow healthy diet, obesity brings thousand disease so be care full in eating and carry balance life style.