Tacos are a classic Mexican dish that everyone seems to love. And if you’re looking for a quick and easy way to make them, tasquitos are the way to go. In this blog post, we’re going to teach you how to make the best tasquitos ever. We’ll walk you through the entire process step-by-step, so there’s no guessing involved. Ready to start making some delicious tasquitos? Let’s get started!
What You’ll Need
To make the best tasquitos, you’ll need:
-Frozen chicken breasts
1. Preheat the oven to 375 degrees Fahrenheit. Line a baking sheet with parchment paper and set aside.
2. Cut the corn tortillas into small rectangles. Spread some shredded cheese on each piece of tortilla, then top with diced chicken and diced green onions. Roll up each tasquito, pressing down so that the ingredients are well coated. Secure with a toothpick if desired.
3. In a small bowl, mix together lime juice, garlic powder, salt and pepper to taste. Drizzle over rolled up tasquitos before serving.
How to Make the Tasquitos
There’s nothing quite like biting into a crispy, golden tasquito right out of the fryer. In this guide, you’ll learn how to make the best tasquitos ever!
1. Preheat your oil in a large skillet over medium heat.
2. Add the onion and bell pepper and cook until softened, about 5 minutes.
3. Stir in the ground beef and cook until browned, about 8 minutes.
4. Stir in the garlic and spices and continue cooking for 1 minute longer. Drain any excess liquid from the mixture.
5. Add the tomato sauce, season with salt and pepper to taste, and bring to a simmer. Simmer for 10 minutes to allow the flavors to blend together.
6. While the sauce is simmering, mix together the corn tortillas and warm them in a dry skillet over medium heat until soft but still pliable (about 2 minutes). Be sure not to let them dry out or they will become tough when cooked later on in step 8: frying them in hot oil!
7. To assemble your tasquitos, spoon a heaping tablespoon of beef mixture into each tortilla wrapper, spreading it evenly across the surface of each one. Roll up each tortilla tightly around its filling, pressing down lightly to form an even pressure seal; be sure not to stretch or twist them too much while rolling! Place seam-side down
Tips for Making Perfect Tasquitos
Tasquitos are one of the most popular appetizers in the world, and for good reason. They’re simple to make, and they can be filled with anything you want. Here are a few tips for making perfect Tasquitos:
1. Start by heating up some oil in a large skillet over medium heat. Once hot, add your corn tortillas and cook for about 2 minutes per side until soft.
2. Once the tortillas have been cooked, spread them out on a baking sheet and let them cool slightly.
3. In the meantime, prepare your fillings. For example, you could use salsa, guacamole, or both!
4. Once the tortillas have cooled slightly, assemble your Tasquitos by placing a spoonful of your filling in the center of each tortilla. Roll them up tightly and place them in the hot oil cook for about 2 minutes per side until golden brown and crispy. Serve immediately!
Tasquitos are a popular Mexican appetizer that can be made in a variety of ways, but our step-by-step guide will show you the best way to make them. Whether you are looking for an easy and quick snack or want to impress your guests at your next party, tasquitos are the perfect dish! Let us know how you go in the comments below.