3 Ways to Fix iPhone Stuck on Apple Logo With and Without Lose Data
If you are an iPhone user, you are likely to have encountered some frustrating issues with your iPhone. Among such irritating problems, one such is to have your iPhone stuck on Apple logo. If you cannot get past this lit-up Apple logo on your iPhone’s screen, any further activities are not possible on that phone.
If the issue of the iPhone getting stuck on the Apple logo is familiar to you, how are you handling this issue?
To make tasks more uncomplicated for you, I have brought to you some simple and proven methods to fix the problem of the iPhone Apple logo loop. So, follow along with the article to get to the various solutions to fix that particular problem with your iPhone logo generator.
You can stay updated with this resource to get a detailed explanation of the solutions to fix the iPhone frozen on the Apple logo. Or else, you can also check the video.
Method 1: Hard reboot your iPhone to fix the frozen Apple logo.
The very first way to troubleshoot the issue of your iPhone stuck on the Apple logo is to force restart or hard reboot the phone. And for most cases, it usually works. That is to say, only if your iPhone has no other existing unknown issues. So, let’s see the whole process right below.
Ways to hard reboot different iOS devices to fix the Apple logo loop.
For iPhone 8 & above and for iPads (without Home button):
- Press down on the Volume Up button and then on the Volume Down button accordingly.
- Keep pressing the Power (side) button for about ten seconds, releasing it when the Apple logo lights up on the phone’s screen.
- Do these three actions one after another instantly.
For iPhone 7, 7 Plus, and other 7th generation iOS devices: Tap down on the Volume button, plus Power button simultaneously until the screen turns off. Next, press down on the Power button until the Apple logo reappears on the iPhone’s screen. This process will hard reboot and restart your iPhone.
For iPhone 6, 6s, or older versions and iPad (with Home button): Press and hold down the Home button along with Side (or Top) buttons at the same time. Release them when you notice the Apple logo appearing on your iPhone’s screen.
Method 2: Use Tenorshare Reiboot to fix your iPhone stuck on the Apple logo.
You can now find tons of other third-party applications to fix any of your iPhone issues. One such application recommended for troubleshooting your iPhone getting stuck on the Apple logo is the Tenorshare Reiboot. Users of this application have claimed it to be the best fix to solve the issue at hand. Moreover, using this application to restart your iPhone won’t lose any of your data.
So, below is the process to use this Tenorshare Reiboot on your iPhone as a problem fixer.
- Firstly, download and install the Tenorshare Reiboot on your Mac or Windows PC. You will get the link to download the application by clicking on the link attached above. The installation process is easy and similar to any other application.
- Next, link up your Mac or Windows PC with your iPhone. Then, get your iPhone on recovery mode.
- Now, run the Tenorshare Reiboot on the installed device. There you will get the instruction manual which you should follow to put your iPhone on recovery mode.
- In the next step, two options will appear on the screen. Select the one that allows you to troubleshoot this issue without data loss.
- It will prompt you to install the newest firmware package for your iPhone. This latest firmware will repair the iPhone issues. You can easily download the firmware in the Tenorshare Reiboot app.
- As that firmware is downloaded and installed, your iPhone has been successfully fixed.
To restart your iPhone, just follow the usual setup procedure.
Method 3: DFU Restore mode to fix your iPhone stuck at the Apple logo.
This third method is the DFU (Device Firmware Update) Restore technique which is the last way to fix the iPhone boot loop. You should use this as a last resort, as adopting this would cause a loss of data from your iPhone. So, let’s get into the process.
For iPhone 7 and above or later generations:
- Connect your iPhone 8 or 12 to your Mac or Windows PC.
- Next, open the iTunes installed on the connected device.
- Now, hold and release the Volume (Up) button in an instant. Follow the same action with the Volume (Down) button.
- Then again, press the Power button and wait for the phone’s screen to turn black.
- After that, hold down the Volume (Down) button while pressing the Side button at the same time. Continue this action until a prompt message stating “iTunes has detected an iPhone in recovery mode” appears.
- After putting your iPhone in DFU restore, tap on the OK button on the next iTunes popup window.
- Lastly, click on the Restore button to start your iPhone in DFU Restore.
Need I remind you again if you decide to use the DFU mode to fix your iPhone stuck on the Apple logo, be ready to bear the risk of data loss.
That being said, I hope this guide is helpful in solving your iPhone issues. Suppose you frequently encounter such a situation where your iPhone is frozen with the Apple logo. In that case, you can undoubtedly apply these three ways mentioned in this resource to troubleshoot your issues.
iPhone Apple logo loop usually occurs when there is some bug in your iOS device. For most cases, updating to the latest firmware package does the job. However, if the root cause of this issue is hardware defects, it is better for you to get in touch with the official Apple Support. If not, get help from Apple device experts and the Apple store.