Now that you’re aware of some of the possible causes of your Facebook account is locked, let’s move on to the solution.
One of the quickest ways to get back into your Facebook account is to send an appeal to Facebook with your personal information. This appeal must be submitted within 30 days of the date your account was locked, so plan accordingly. If you don’t log back in within 30 days, your account is permanently disabled.
Use the form below to Enter your Login Email or Mobile Number.
- Fill out your full name in the text box. Don’t forget to include your full first and last names.
- Your identity proof can now be uploaded by clicking on the Choose Files button.
- After you’ve finished uploading, go to the bottom of the page and click Send.
- Open Chrome and click on the three dots at the top right of your screen.
- Select Settings now.
- Click on the Security and Privacy tab to access this information.
- Remove cookies and other site data, as well as cached images and files, from your browser’s history.
In addition, you have the option of erasing your browsing history.
Recover your Locked Account by Reset Your Password
- open the Facebook website and click Forgot Password?
- Search your account by entering your email address or phone number.
- Please check the next screen for your linked email address or mobile phone number.
- Provide any additional information requested, such as your email address or phone number, after you’ve made your selection of an account.
- A verification code or verification link will be sent to your mobile phone or email address once the process is complete.
- To confirm your identity, either click on the link or enter the Verification Code in the space provided on the following page.
- Enter your username and click on the Forgot Password link on the login page.
- Click on the Forgot Account link in the upper right corner of the screen to reset your password.
Search your Account by Entering your Email or Mobile Number
- You’ll be prompted with a question: Continue by entering your friend’s e-mail address or cell phone number.
- Please enter the Full name of the person you want to reveal.
- Tell someone about https://www.facebook.com/recover and ask them to stop by.
- Then, ask them to open the recovery link they’ve received via email.
- Obtain the login code from a trusted friend.
This code will allow you to access your account online.