How to prepare class 8 maths question paper?
We always hope to be the best and pause on the head of the game. Similarly, if you are rendering your CBSE Class 8 exam, Mathematics will be the only subject that will help you be the numerous useful. Because in class 8 maths question paper is the only corporeality where students can obtain full marks in the exam. But to score full marks or excel in Mathematics, you need good facilities which need smart work.
In this article, we grant some tips which will help students to fare well in the class 8 maths question paper. However, before we start preparing for the inspection, let’s learn about the Mathematics syllabus.
The topic of CBSE Class 8 Mathematics:
|List of Chapters||Marks weightage (in %)|
|Understanding Quadrilaterals Continues||04|
|Squares and squares roots||12|
|Cube and Cube Roots||06|
|Algebraic Expressions & identities||8|
|Algebraic Expressions & identities continues||4|
|Visualizing solid shapes||7|
|Exponents and Powers||6|
|Direct and Inverse Propositions||8|
|Introduction to graphs||4|
|Introduction to graph continues||8|
|Playing with numbers||10|
Based on the table, we celebrate every CBSE Class 8 student to focus on the 4 divisions highlighted. First, you need to start with the sections that have the most meaningful weightage of marks in the examination. Then you need to focus on acquiring the fundamentals of the individual chapter.
Learning the basic ideas in each chapter is required, as it will also help you in preparing for contentious exams such as JEE and NEET. To get the best knowledge respecting any topic in CBSE, you can always use NCERT Solutions in which a particular part (and its topics) is covered in detail. By learning from textbook resolutions, learners are easily able to get more extra marks in the exam without the help of teachers, thus saving their inestimable time and without going to education or a coaching center.
Some Tip to follows for CBSE Class 8 Mathematics:
1) Constant practice: Practice makes somebody sound. So, to learn and excel in Maths, you require to uniformly practice. You need to go through unique papers to excel in the examination. Practice is a key parameter that will assist you in learning the subject.
2) Focus on challenging topics: If you need to get well, you need to focus on the challenging chapters and thoroughly explain all the concepts. Try to complete the sections like quadrilaterals, geometry, and algebraic words first, then catch them on to the others. This is because these problems are most challenging and the ideas that you learn now will also be used in future searches. So always try to complete the hard things first rather than making the more manageable ones.
3) Prefer the NCERT Solutions: CBSE itself prompts students to use the NCERT Solutions. This is because each idea is conferred chapter-wise. Students get a basic perception of a topic and know what to focus on to get well in the exam. The NCERT Solutions for Mathematics can likewise help you with JEE education.
4) Refer to sample papers: If you need to shine in Mathematics, then you need to refer to worked specimen papers. By thoroughly practicing the subject, you can gain more further marks. Most questions that will be claimed in your exam will be like those from such question papers.
5) Clear all your doubts: You need to make certain that you don’t have any dilemma related to a certain topic. By eliminating all difficulties, you can study well and clear the exam easily.
Some Common mistakes to avoid while preparing for CBSE Class 8 Mathematics Question: 2020-21
- Avoid capering topics with fewer marks/weightage as fundamentals learned in Class 8th will also be necessary for future investigations.
- Never try to attempt a question if you are not clear concerning the concept. It will not lead you throughout and will simply consume more time.
- Don’t try to learn Mathematics with characters who try to avoid it at any value.
Finally, have a dedicated 1 hour of study and 1 hour of victims. Follow this system at least twice a week. Remembering these tips and evading the common errors will help you to secure more marks in the CBSE Class 8 Mathematics exam.