Godaddy Webmail is the right business email provider; 80% of companies are using Godaddy webmail service. Godaddy’s security feature is excellent, and customer care support is always available for its client. Here we wrote about creating a webmail account in Godaddy; this will help you start if you are a beginner. Once the account has been completed, then you can log in to your webmail account using credentials. There are many different ways to login into your GoDaddy webmail account.
You can log in to your GoDaddy account, and from the product page, you can open a Webmail account. In another window, you will have several email addresses created by you to select the one you want to use. These steps to log in to your webmail account consume your time, so we had come up with direct login to the GoDaddy webmail account.
Use this tutorial, and don’t misremember to share on social networking sites. Here are the several steps you require to know if you are trying to log in from a computer:
- Go to the official GoDaddy’s website.
- Hit on the link Sign In that you see on the homepage.
- You will notice a drop-down menu with quick links.
- Hit on the link named GoDaddy Webmail Login.
- The next step is to fill in your email and password.
- If you are signing in from a public system, keep in mind to deactivate the “Keep me signed in” feature.
- hit on the Sign In tab to access your account.
The steps vary slightly when signing in from a mobile device or tablet. You can take a look at this login guide for more info on GoDaddy Webmail Login.
Reset GoDaddy Workspace Email Password
Determine how you, a Workspace account administrator, can reset user passwords in the Workspace Control Center (including your own).
If you are not a Workspace account admin, send these directions to the account owner so they can reset your password for you.
- Log in to your Workspace email account.
- Hit the expand icon in the row of the email address you need to change.
- Hit the Edit to open the Edit Account options.
- Enter the new password in the Change Password and the Confirm Password fields.
- Click Save. You may require to close the Edit Account page. You should understand confirmation notices as that password update applies to other account areas such as the calendar.
Godaddy Workspace Email Login
You’ll see that there’s a workspace email login offered by GoDaddy. Many customers don’t realize that this is part of the service when you buy a domain. If you want to build an email address, you can own the MX records directed at GoDaddy.
This will allow you to log in and use the company’s interface for your email.
It’s a great solution if you’re on a slower hosting and can’t rely on the host’s regular email.
You can log in to the workspace email by going to https://login.secureserver.net.
You’ll need to enter the email address that you created for your domain. You won’t apply to the same email address that you signed into GoDaddy with.
If you lose your password, you’ll have to go through a few steps to request it from the company. It could take up to 30 minutes for the new password to be active, so you want to keep this in mind during the process.
You can reset your password by executing the following steps:
- Access your account manager just like we did in the earlier section.
- In your account manager, discover the products list, and hit workspace email.
- Find the account that you need to change and hit on that.
- Locate the email address that you want to change the password to, hover the address, and click Edit.
- Now, enter your new password, authenticate your password, and hit okay.
As we mentioned before, it can take up to 30 minutes to log in using your new password.
MS Office 365 Login with GoDaddy
GoDaddy has recently collaborated with MS Outlook 365. You can simply log in to the merged platform using the steps listed below:
- Go to https://sso.godaddy.com using your favorite browsers.
- From beyond, you can simply log in to Microsoft Office 365 email. For resetting the password, you can access https://sso.godaddy.com/account/reset.
Follow the on-screen directions to recover your workspace password.
Q: How do I log into my professional email?
A: Go to the login page for your company’s email service. 1. Office 365 for Business – Visit portal.office.com. 2. Exchange server: Go to the login page for your Exchange server. For example, if your company is called “Interslice,” your Exchange login page maybe mail.interslice.com.
Q: Why can’t I log into my GoDaddy email?
A: If you can’t remember your password or your account is locked, try resetting your password. Inspect to see if there’s a problem with two-step authentication (if you’ve enabled it). Ensure you’re logging into the correct site.
Q: How do I connect my GoDaddy mail to MS Outlook?
A: Follow to following steps for this task farther down the page. 1. Open Outlook 2016. New users: You’ll notice the Set up Your Email screen. 2. On the Add Account page, select Email Account. 3. Hit Next, Outlook verifies your Workspace Account settings and loads your email inbox. 4. Click Finish.
Q: What type of account is GoDaddy email?
A: You can explore the GoDaddy Web-based Workspace tool in the Android Web browser, you can download and install the free GoDaddy Mobile app from Google Play, or you can configure the stock Android Email application with the POP3 or IMAP server settings for your all GoDaddy accounts.
If you have problems logging in, although you followed the steps correctly, you can get in touch with them by using their contact page, or you can reach them at the contact number 020 7084 1810 / +1 480 505 8877. Their customer support is available 24/7.
You can take support in the following languages and countries: New Zealand, English, Japanese, méxicoespañol, Nederland, Chinese, India English, and United States English. Share your views and thoughts in the comment box section below.