How to Buy Cryptocurrency Chiliz (CHZ)?
Chiliz is a pioneering cryptocurrency and blockchain technology revolutionizing the sports and entertainment industries. The platform provides fans with an unprecedented opportunity to interact more closely than ever before with their beloved teams and stars.
The Chiliz platform revolutionizes the world of sports with its branded digital assets, such as fan tokens. What makes this system even more powerful is that these tokens are powered by CHZ currency, allowing people to purchase and sell for exciting rewards. As an example, holders of Juventus’ fan tokens can partake in club decisions through voting, gain access to exclusive merchandise opportunities and content collections while also engaging in games and challenges.
Where to Buy Cryptocurrency?
Chiliz is traded on large crypto exchanges, for example, on the WhiteBIT website, allowing to buy crypto CHZ and trade it with popular assets and fiat. If you already have some crypto assets in your wallet, you may use them for buying CHZ, as well as convert Chiliz to any other digital (like CHZ to USDT) or fiat currency to withdraw money back to your bank card. Let’s see the procedure for purchasing Chiliz with fiat:
- To access this option, you should be a registered and verified client because using fiat for buying requires you to attach your bank card, and without passive verification, it would be impossible. The KYC procedure takes a few days; for the DIYA app users, it may take a couple of hours.
- Create an account that will be your working space on the WhiteBIT exchange.
- Choose the payment option – any fiat supported on the platform.
- Move funds to your account.
- When the deposit is completed, open the order book and select the pair with CHZ suitable for your case.
- Pay the commission (it is fixed for all operations – 0,1%).
In a matter of minutes, CHZ tokens will arrive in your account. Then you may use them as you wish – trade or hold them.
WhiteBIT exchange takes the safety and security of its users’ funds very seriously. WhiteBIT prioritizes the security and protection of its users’ assets, utilizing advanced safety measures such as two-factor authentication and SSL encryption. Furthermore, WhiteBIT stores 96% of funds offline to reduce any risk of attack or breach, in addition to regularly conducting security inspections and adhering to industry standards for data privacy. To guarantee that WhiteBIT remains compliant with regulations in all applicable jurisdictions, it has acquired licenses from Estonian regulatory authorities, proving its commitment to secure trading experiences for its customers.