Asbestos was universally used until 1970’s as it had many benefits such as resistant to fire, chemical, tolerance to high temperature, and it also increased the life of buildings. However, in later it was found that it is extremely bad for health and can create many respiratory as well as sin problems. It is also known to cause lungs cancer. Hence in late 90s asbestos was banned from usage.
However, all the old buildings that were constructed during this period contains as asbestos. Thus, if you are planning to renovate or demolish your property that is suspected to contain asbestos it is mandatory to remove asbestos safely. To find out if the property has asbestos or not availing professional asbestos inspection services important.
It will not only protect your property but also your family as well. Otherwise, along with your property; the entire family may face health issues and you can also face legal issues. Thus, it is very much essential to get the job of asbestos inspection done by the trained hands of expert professionals.
What are the Various Types of Residential Asbestos Inspection?
The various types of asbestos inspection available for residential projects include the following:
- Pre-purchase inspection – It is all about the inspection that takes place before making the purchase. It is inclusive of conducting a thorough check of the item in terms of quality. With the help of extension, condition and in-line photos; it will become easy to make the right decision.
- Pre-renovation inspection – An in-depth investigation of the areas of asbestos that you plan to renovate behind tiles and beneath the floor is another important thing. Based on inference, recommendations and ongoing support will be provided.
What is the Importance of Asbestos Inspection?
Whether you are a business owner homeowner the role of asbestos inspection is of utmost importance. Getting the job done by the hands of trained professionals will fetch numerous benefits. Some of the most exclusive ones include the following:
- Accurate report – The report that you will be provided is accurate. Yes, the professionals will carry out the task of testing at every corner. The moment they come across any defect; they will report to you about the same immediately. They have proper instruments and years of experience and hence you do not have to be worried about the accuracy of the asbestos testing.
- Confirmation about the presence of asbestos – Through professional asbestos testing, it will become easy to confirm the presence of asbestos. Few samples of the varieties you choose will be sent for testing. Based on the inferences and reports, you will be able to halt to the best decision.
- Ensuring good health to you and your family members – Asbestos exposure may lead to several health issues including damage to your lungs and can cause many respiratory illnesses. According to experts, even minute exposure to asbestos may result in serious health issues. Therefore, testing it and getting it removed is essential for you and your family members safety.
These are some highlighting benefits of getting the job of asbestos testing done by the hands of professionals. Once the testing is done and you understand the asbestos is present in your building you can hire an asbestos removal company. They will safely remove and dispose it as per the norms set by the government bodies. It will protect your family from legal hassles as well as health hazards. Therefore, when it comes to asbestos testing and removal don’t hesitate to get it done for whatsoever reasons.