Facebook, Inc. is an American multinational technology company based in Menlo Park, California. Facebook is a social platform that allows its users, who sign-up for free, to connect with friends, family, work colleagues, or people they don’t know, online. It was founded in 2004 as TheFacebook by Mark Zuckerberg, Eduardo Saverin, Andrew McCollum, Dustin Moskovitz, and Chris Hughes, roommates and students at Harvard College.
In this new socially connected world, Facebook is one of the most used and one of the highly ranked social networking platforms that allow us to stay in touch with each other and be ourselves. You can not only socialize with new friends but you can also find your old buddies and relatives and get connected through Facebook. Or maybe you already use it regularly but want to know how you can further personalize your account, better configure privacy options or create a fan organization page. Gmail Signup Hotmail Signup
However, We shall learn the Facebook sign-up process before all that. Moving on, let’s take a look at some pre-requirements for creating an account on Facebook:
- First of all, you should have a device with a stable internet connection. You can do that on PC, Android and IOS devices.
- A unique email ID which you previously haven’t used on Facebook Sign Up proccess.
- A valid phone number for verification.
Now as we all know some easy pre-requirements for creating a Facebook account, now let’s discuss why Facebook is the best and highly ranked social networking platform.
There are already a lot of other ways to communicate online, like through email, instant messaging, and so on but have you ever thought about why people love using Facebook? Even For some, having a Facebook account is currently an expected part of being on the web. In this era, Facebook contains informative content covering every possible national, global, or local issue while at the same time entertaining its users with memes, video games, and other applications.
In this guide of signing up on Facebook, we will show you how you can create your own Facebook account in some easy steps and how to securely login into your account and how you can configure other features and options as well.
HOW TO SIGNUP FACEBOOK?
- Open https://www.facebook.com/ on your web browser and Click on Create Account.
- Enter your First and last name, a valid email address or mobile phone number, password, date of birth and gender.
- After filling all the information accordingly, Click on ‘Sign Up’ button.
- To finish creating your account, you need to confirm your email address or mobile phone number.
All done, you’re ready to login into your Facebook account.
How do I log in to my Facebook account?
We’ve already shown you how to create a Facebook account in some easy steps in the above guide, Now we will show you how you can easily login into your facebook.com account. Here are some easy steps:
- Go to https://www.facebook.com. Click Email or phone number and enter one of the following:
- Email: You can log in with any email address that’s verified on your Facebook account.
- Phone number: If you have a mobile number confirmed on your facebook account, you can enter it here (make sure not to add any zeros before the country code, or any symbols).
- Username: You can also log in with your username, if you set one up.
- Click Password and type your password.
- Click Log in and you’re all set to use your facebook account and make friends.
When you login into your Facebook account for the first time, a message or box will appear to Save and Remember your login details. If you want to save these details and don’t want to fill in your email/mobile and password next time you log in, click on “Accept and Save” and your session will automatically log you into Facebook from the device you are using.
HOW TO LOGIN FACEBOOK WITH MOBILE?
No matter which device you got, Facebook’s likely got you covered. Let’s take a look at how to get the Facebook app. If you want to find Facebook on any mobile device, use the dedicated mobile site on your mobile browser, m.facebook.com. First, you’ll need to download the Facebook app and install it with just a few taps. It’s that easy.
Here are some easy steps you can log in into your Facebook app:
- Open the Facebook App in your mobile.
- Write the email or phone number with which you registered with.
- Enter your password and Click on Login.
Now you donÃƒÂ¢Ã¢â€šÂ¬Ã¢â€žÂ¢t need to login Facebook every time you are using a Facebook app on your mobile.
How to reset your facebook password?
It might be a good idea to set one memorable password across all your social media and emails, doing so can leave your account vulnerable. It is important to keep your account secure and choose a strong password, which is why we’ve put together this guide to show you how you can keep your account secure and reset or change your Facebook password.
To change your password on Facebook if you’re already logged in:
- Click account in the top right of Facebook.
- Select Settings & privacy, then click Settings.
- Click Security and login.
- Click Edit next to Change password.
- Enter your current password and new password (Make sure to choose strong and memorable password).
- Click Save Changes.
Keep in mind that you’ll need access to the email associated with your account.
Reset your forgotten Facebook password:
- Go to Find your account page
- Type the mobile phone number, email address, full name or username associated with your account, then click Search.
- In Reset Your Password window, you are asked to choose a method for how to get the code to reset your Facebook password. You can choose to send the code via email or SMS you verified on your account. Click Send.
- Then open your email inbox (Make sure to check spam folder if you haven’t recieved the code) or check your phone’s new messages. Check and enter the 6-digit security code. Click Continue.
- Enter a new password for your Facebook account, and click Continue to finish the Facebook password reset process.
Make sure that you’re using a computer or mobile phone that you have previously used to log in to your Facebook account.
Note: For security reasons, you won’t be able to use the same mobile phone number that you use for two-factor authentication to help you reset your password. You’ll need to have a different mobile phone number or email address added to your account to reset your password if you ever need to.
How do I permanently delete my Facebook account?
Before you do that Facebook allows you to download your information. This includes your timeline information, posts, photos, and more. It is recommended to download your data before deleting your account.
You can also take a temporary break from Facebook and temporarily deactivate your account.
To permanently delete your account:
- From your main profile, click account in the top right of Facebook.
- Select Settings & privacy, then click Settings.
- Click Your Facebook information in the left column. If youhave Facebook access to a Page in the new Pages experience: Click Privacy, then click Your Facebook information.
- Click Deactivation and deletion.
- Choose Delete Account, then click Continue to account deletion.
- Click Delete Account, enter your password and then click Continue.
Can I cancel my account deletion?
If it’s been less than 30 days since you initiated the deletion, you can cancel your account deletion. After 30 days, your account and all of your information will be permanently deleted, and you won’t be able to retrieve your information. It may take up to 90 days from the beginning of the deletion process to delete all the things you’ve posted. While Facebook deletes this information, it’s not accessible to other people using Facebook.
With our nicely explained guide, we hope that you will not face any issues while signing up on Facebook and Log in to your Facebook account with your mobile device or computer. Facebook is the best platform to share feelings and thoughts with others. FacebookÃƒÂ¢Ã¢â€šÂ¬Ã¢â€žÂ¢s mission is to give people the power to share and make the world more open. People use Facebook to stay connected with friends and family, to discover whatÃƒÂ¢Ã¢â€šÂ¬Ã¢â€žÂ¢s going on in the world, and to share and express what matters to them and what happens to them. Moreover, Facebook also is the king of social networking sites for a reason. We felt the safest while navigating this site. Users also can’t go wrong with its great mobile app and being connected to their friends whenever they feel like it.