Tablets and iPads have a special place on our list of gadgets. They are highly convenient for browsing, reading, and even watching movies. Investing in the latest models of iPad or tablet can take your experience to a greater level. But the concern is that they can be a bit heavy on your pocket. So that the price doesn’t keep you from experiencing the best of the latest iPads or tablets, now you can buy them using an EMI card! This will allow you to pay conveniently in small instalments rather than having to spend all of your savings at once. Keep reading to find out more.
Benefits of Purchasing an Apple iPad on EMI with EMI Network Card
Deciding to purchase an Apple iPad using EMI Network Card comes with several advantages, which are as follows:-
- Purchase an iPad or tablet on EMI without using a credit card.
- Take advantage of a high-limit pre-approved loan to purchase an iPad on an EMI.
- Get a free EMI on an iPad purchase to reduce your costs.
- Pay back over a flexible term of your choice, ranging from three to twenty-four months.
- When you buy from the EMI shop, you can get an iPad on EMI with a 0% down payment (on selected models) and 4-hour/same-day expedited delivery.
- You can settle your loan at any point after your first EMI without incurring any foreclosure fees.
How To Buy An iPad On EMI Without A Credit Card?
It’s hard to believe that you can purchase an iPad or tablet without using a credit card, right? But with EMI cards like the Bajaj Finserv EMI network card, it becomes possible. With the Bajaj Finserv EMI card, you may purchase products on EMI and receive a pre-approved loan. Along with the ability to select a flexible repayment period to fit your monthly budget plan, you also get to take advantage of exclusive deals and discounts at partner websites and shops.
How To Purchase iPad or Tablet Online?
To shop for an iPad or tablet online using the Bajaj Finserv EMI card, you need to visit any of the Bajaj Finserv partner websites and follow the steps given below:-
- Visit any of the partner websites that sell electronic goods like iPads and tablets and use your credentials to log in.
- Explore the collection of no-cost EMI iPads or tablets for sale on the website.
- Once you’ve decided on the device you like best, proceed with the checkout.
- Select the no-cost EMI on your Bajaj Finserv EMI network card as your preferred payment method to take advantage of the Apple iPad EMI scheme.
- Select your repayment period and submit your request.
How To Purchase iPad or Tablet Offline?
You can visit any of the partner stores if you wish to make the purchase offline. All you’ll need to do is choose the model you wish to buy, select the repayment tenure and share your Bajaj Finserv EMI network card details. An OTP will arrive on your registered mobile number; the purchase will be successful upon sharing this.
What Are Some Of The Best iPad Models Available on Bajaj Finserv Partner Stores?
You can purchase an iPad on EMI at no cost and without a credit card, in addition to taking advantage of zero down payments and customised deals on some models. You can also try the Flipkart no cost EMI option. Here are some of the best iPad models to choose from:
- iPad Pro 12.9 inches
With its lightning-fast M1 chip, the iPad Pro boasts remarkable power efficiency. True-to-life detail is presented on the stunning 12.9-inch XDR display, making it a pleasure to view and edit images and enjoy your favourite television programmes.
iPad no-cost EMI cost: ₹99,900/number of months to pay back
- iPad Air 10.9 inches
The iPad Air has a potent A14 Bionic CPU, 4G LTE cellular, and broad stereo sound compatibility. The iPad features graphics that are 30% quicker, a 40% faster CPU, and 10x faster machine learning abilities. It comes in a variety of colours.
iPad no-cost EMI cost: ₹ 46,900/number of months to pay back
Disclaimer: Prices of the products may vary from time-to-time
To Wrap It Up!
When you get a no-cost EMI iPad or tablet on EMI Card, you don’t need to make large cash payments! Bajaj Finserv’s no-cost EMI tablet deals and discounts make shopping more convenient. If you have been on the lookout for an iPad or tablet, but the budget has been the problem, this card is ideal for you.