Here we are going to discuss the most common problem that is acne. We all suffer from acne problems, but this has become such a common issue in everyone that we often do not seek a clinician for its treatment. We have become used to it for waiting about disappearing of acne on its own. But don’t you think is it the right way? Skin is so important because it adds a very massive impression on others.
So, your skin deserves lots of treatment and care. That is why we will discuss someskincare tips you can do by yourself at home to prevent your acne in reducing your personality’s impression on others.
What is acne?
Let’s discuss first that what is acne? Acne is a skin issue that is caused when your skin pores get blocked with oil or debris. This appears in the form of whiteheads, blackheads or different kinds of pimples. This skin problem is most common at a young age due to hormonal issues and skin tendencies to get acnequickly.
How is acne developed?
You must be thinking about how acne is developed? Then let us tell you that your skin has sebaceous glands which are attached to hair follicles. These glands secrete sebum, and they moisturise your skin. When an excess of this sebum and cell debris or external bacteria or dust get blocked in these pores, it turns into a pimple.
Causes of acne:
Now, you must know about the causes of acne that what causes your skin to get acne. Here are some of the main reasons for this issue.
- Hormonal issues: on the onset of puberty, the human body starts to produce androgen hormone. This hormone makes the sebaceous gland enlarged, and as a result of this, it has due to increased acne production, which causes more acne in your skin.
- Genetics: if your parents and family tend to get acne, this will also be very high. As the sebaceous gland will have inbuilt ability to get enlarged.
- Bacteria: skin bacterias can also make the sebum produce harmful inflammatory substances, which will cause your skin to get inflamed and painful pimples.
Self-care tips for acne
The most important segment is to discuss what you should do to prevent acne on your skin.
- First of all, try to keep your face clean all the time. Washing it 3-4 times a day will keep the germs away. There will be no more germs collection on your face. This will make the pimples to get better because there will be no more additional dirt on them. For washing your face, you can use different acne cleansers and soaps. You can also use other anti-bacterial and anti-inflammatory face washes for washing your face.
- Try to wash your face daily at night. Never sleep with an oily or dirty face. This can worsen the situation, and your pores may get clogged with pimples and whiteheads.
- When you sleep, keep your pillow cover clean because the pillow may contain some germs, and this can also cause acne.
- One of the most common thing that everyone does is that they try to pinch the pimples. Don’t do this. It can worsen your spots and make the inflammation more severe.
- The use of various cosmetics, excessive makeup usage, and different skin products containing artificial chemicals may cause your skin to get acne. So avoid doing all such things. I prefer herbal products for your skin.
- Try out natural homemade remedies consisting of lemon, aloe vera, turmeric, tomato and other natural ingredients. It will make your skin healthy; there are various homemade remedies available on google about skincare ingredients.
- Different types of drugs and steroids intake can also cause acne, so avoid such drugs and medicines.
- If you have an acne issue, do not eat too many chocolates and soft drinks. It can make your acne worsen.
- Do not take stress, as research says that stress can make the acne more worsen, so make your mind relaxed and calm.
Just by trying these things with little effort and devotion, you can prevent acne for sure.