7 BEST INDUCTION STOVE BRANDS IN INDIA￼
The new generation of cooks prefers induction stoves because of the hassle-free experience. They also look great in the kitchen. Hence, India’s demand for induction stoves is slowly and steadily rising.
So here is a list of the seven best induction stove brands in India to make your selection easier.
- PHILIPS VIVA COLLECTION HD 4928 01 2100: Powered by a 2100 watt motor, this model delivers high efficient cooking at a faster rate but with less energy consumption. It has a feather touch panel customized for Indian cuisines, including six preset Indian menus and a high-quality glass panel. This brand also has a 0 to a 3-hour timer.
- Touch start for ease of use. Electromagnetic induction technology is used for high heating efficiency, seal nutrition, and preventing food loss.
- Cookware with a bottom diameter of more than 12 cm and less than 20 cm can be used; Cookware weight should be less than 8 kg
- Shockproof and entirely durable with child lock facility, automatic turn-off option
- Black in color
- HAVELLS INSTA COOK PT 1600: Having an understated design with a 1600 watt motor, this model supports 6 different Indian menus. It has a timer function to set between 0 to 3 hours. This induction stove is compatible with stainless steel pots and Rice cookers, Grilling Iron Plates, etc.
- Auto pan detection feature to detect the suitable pan for a particular menu
- LED Display
- Ergonomic design for easy maintenance, Black color
- Timer function with one-touch operation
- Microcrystal plate main body
- USHA COOK JOY (3616): Sporting a simple design with clear marking is the hallmark of the Usha Brand induction stove. A 1600 watt motor powers this model by Usha. It has a power-saving technology for efficient performance. It comes with digital heat indictors, and cooktop time and temperature can be customized.
- Five preset menus with additional manual control
- Pan sensor technology
- Great value for money as it is backed with performance
- Resistant to voltage fluctuation up to 1500 volts
- Power saving intelligence feature with earthing plug for safety
- Available in black color with extra-long flexible power cord
- Automatic shut-off function with child-lock
- iBELL 2000 W INDUCTION COOKTOP: With a powerful 2000 watt motor and a high-quality crystal glass for efficient heat distribution, this model from iBell sports a minimalistic design and is an ideal product for the Indian kitchen.
- Control panel to set a timer, temperature, cooking modes, etc
- Auto-shutoff feature, super-wide voltage adaptability, and multi-function
- Powerful yet affordable product
- High-quality coil
- PRESTIGE PIC 16.0+1900: This model from Prestige comes with an intelligent computer control procedure. It automatically manages the power consumption based on the selected menu. And come with dual heat sensors in the cooktop. For safety purposes, the walls are anti-magnetic. There is a variable temperature setting for this model from Prestige.
- Feather touch control panel to support different Indian menus
- Aerodynamic cooling system to maintain the optimum working temperature
- High performance and feature-packed induction cooktop
- In black color with plastic body
- PIGEON BY STOVEGRAFT CRUISE 1800: This model has an 1800 watt motor built with dual heat sensors. It is very user-friendly with a feather touch panel and has an elegant, sleek design. The crystal plates are made from premium quality glass.
- LED display for power and temperature
- Automatic switch-off feature with soft push buttons
- One-touch access to 7 different Indian menus
- Cooking timer for hands-free cooking and auto shut-off feature
- Budget-friendly with powerful features such as high grade electrical to protect against short circuits and to withstand high temperatures
- It is available in black color with plastic body
- BAJAJ MAJESTY ICX 7: Bajaj is well known to Indian consumers. This product from Bajaj comes with 1900 watt power, has easy to use touch panel and keys. It is effortless to clean due to its smooth and flat surface.
- Eight preset cooking menus
- Keep warm feature for keeping food warm for the maximum time
- Black color and made of Glass material
The above best induction stove brands list is to help you make your choice easier. However, before deciding on a particular brand, it is best to consider several factors such as cooking time, controls, wattage used, etc.